Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über eure Kommentare freue ich mich sehr.

Welcome on my blog. I'm very glad about your comments.

Donnerstag, 20. April 2017

DC #312 - Coffee, Tea or Me...", Joey's weekly challenge #161

Diese Woche sollten wir aus Flüssigem (Kaffee, Tee, Wein, Saft, Aquarellfarben etc.) einen String auf die Kachel bringen. Alle Details zur DC #312 und die faszinierenden Tiles der anderen Teilnehmer findet ihr auf Laura Harms Blog.

We should use this week coffee, tea, wine, juice or other liquid to create a string on our tile. All details DC #312 and the fascinating tiles of the other participants you can find on Laura Harms Blog.

Ich habe grünen und gelben Dual Brush Pen auf die Mischpalette, mit Wasser angesprüht und anschließend ein Tile darauf gelegt. Es hat mir sehr viel Spaß gemacht.

I added green and yellow Dual Brush Pen to the Blending Palette, splash with water and put the tile on the Blending Palette. I enjoyed it very much.







Gezeichnet habe ich mit einem schwarzen Micron und schattiert mit Polychromos in grün, grau, gelb und weiß.

Drew with a black Micron and shaded with green, grey, yellow and white Polychromos.


DC #312
MySwing, Prestwood, Noom, Fracas, Marasu, Florz


Joey's "Finish my tile alphabet challenge" diese Woche mit einem "P"-String und dem Muster Pea-Fea. Ergänzt habe ich ein kleines Paradox, PiB (Pearl in Balance), Pokeleaf und als Rahmen Pearly, schattiert mit gelben, grünen, grauen und weißen Polychromos. Alle Details und die tollen Kacheln der anderen Teilnehmer findet ihr hier.


Joey's "Finish my tile alphabet challenge" this week with a "P"-string and Pea-Fea as tangle. Added a little Paradox, PiB (Pearl in Balance), Pokeleaf and Pearly as frame. Shaded with yellow, green, grey and white Polychromos. All details and the beautiful tiles of the other participants you can find here.


Joey's #161 P-string

13 Kommentare:

  1. Liebe Sabine, zwei wundervolle Kacheln hast Du gezeichnet, eine schöner als die andere! Paradoxon gehört einfach in den Hohlraum des P. Viele Grüße, Margarete

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very nice are those two tiles, but the second one has just that tiny little more: the border is fragile but beautiful, PCB in the corners looks great and of course the colours, I love them!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I admire how you created the coloured tile for the Diva Challenge then you finished it beautifully! The way you made border's and the P look just great too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thailand calling...OH, MySwing is a pattern. LOL. I thought you meant that this was 'your swing' on...(tangle). I dont have a Blending Palette, but maybe simple plastic will do the trick. Have to try. Great tiles, Bine, both of them. The background on your first adds perfect contrast to your wavy patterns and on the P I like the distribution of yellow. I think that border has stolen the limelight from the main actor. Wuensche Dir einen tollen Tag! Have a splendid day!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Eine großartige Kachel für die Diva-Challenge! Ich liebe dieses Blau-Grün! Auch die Kachel mit dem P-String ist wunderschön. Tolle Auswahl der Muster bei beiden, liebe Sabine!
    Herzliche Grüße, Annette

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Bine, I used your "blending palette" trick on my DIVA tile as well. Thanks for kick.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Great challenge! I especially like Pearly as a frame!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Sabine. I Love your tangle for Diva's challenge! Greatcolor and patterns!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Beautiful work Sabine! I especially love that Pearly frame. I'm going to have to try that;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I like your Diva tile; the tnagles are so very well chosen. Thanks for your kind comment on my blog.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. I love that you shared how you created your stain. Your tile turned out beautifully. I especially like the corner tangles you added to your second piece.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. I love it when I can see the before coloured tiles then how you finish them! Great work on the P as well.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. The Diva tile is stunning and the other one beautiful.

    AntwortenLöschen