Willkommen auf meinem Blog. Über eure Kommentare freue ich mich sehr.

Welcome on my blog. I'm very glad about your comments.

Mittwoch, 21. März 2018

Joey's #208 - Ribbons and Curls

Diese Woche beginnt die Finish-my-Tile-Challenge "Ribbons and Curls" mit Coil. Ergänzt habe ich Verve, Flux, Pokeleaf und Tipple. Dieses Mal schattiert mit einem Bleistift und nicht mit Farbe. Dann habe ich mich dafür entschieden, dass Coil oben sein sollte.


This weeks Finish-my-Tile-Challenge "Ribbons and Curls" started with Coil. I added Verve, Flux, Pokeleaf and Tipple. At this time I only shaded with a graphit and no with colour. I decided, that Coil should be on the top.


Joey's #208

7 Kommentare:

  1. Wonderful composition on beautiful background. Very attractiv are the gorgeous drawn Verve and Pokeleaf "coming out" on both sides of Coil.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very pretty tile! The watercolor background is beautiful and I especially enjoy how the end pieces of Verve meander through your tile like little streams of water. Wonderful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Eine herrliche Interpretation von Joey's Thema in wundervollen Farben, Sabine! Einfach wunderschön!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful! I love the composition and coloring of this. Well done!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Bine, what a gorgeous tile! Love the color and the way you used all those tangles. Great overall look!

    AntwortenLöschen